Griffon Capital is an Iran-focused investment group that has been active in the frontier market since 2014, with an impressive track record of exponential year-on-year growth ever since. The company is fully licensed and regulated by Iran’s Securities and Exchange Organization (SEO), and is active in three complementary business lines:
- Asset Management
- Investment Banking & Financial Advisory
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Griffon’s primary objective is to create a reliable platform for local and international institutional investors, as well as high net worth individuals, to invest seamlessly and reliably in the Iranian market. Against this backdrop, the company strives to maximize opportunities for high returns through purpose-built investment vehicles that span across traditional and alternative assets.
Griffon’s strength is rooted in its robust international-grade operating platform that has been developed with the express aim of serving institutional investors who care about regulatory frameworks that comply with local and international laws.
Our business is run by a team of field experts with a deep understanding of the local market and backed by executive board members who boast an impressive pedigree in the fields of international banking and finance. Our senior executives have years of experience working at top-tier financial institutions around the globe, with full proficiency in the fields of Private Equity, Asset Management and Corporate Finance.
Griffon is further distinguished by an unparalleled team of local researchers, in addition to a corporate governance structure that is based on global best practice standards in the fields of Risk Management, Compliance and Reporting.
- Throughout its 6 years of operation, Griffon has had the privilege of managing some of
the best performing funds in Iran thanks to its proprietary research capabilities,
extensive experience in investment banking, and access to key market players;
- Griffon offers a highly dependable investment platform that is structured by some of
the most experienced international law firms;
- The company specializes in creating investment value by employing the whole
spectrum of public and private equity markets in Iran;
- Griffon’s extensive in-house research team covers more than 16 sectors;
- The company has an unrivalled track record in executing virtually all landmark cross
boarder M&A transactions in Iran;
- Griffon’s investment banking team is highly regarded in the industry;
- The company is backed by strategic shareholders, which includes European and
Middle Eastern family offices, as well as distinguished investment firms that have
extensive experience in frontier markets;